Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swim lessons

I started this summer's swim lessons on Monday June 1st , and I have made great progress! I love to be in the water...but on my own terms, so mommy was a little worried. Her worries were unfounded... I already knew "Miss Malia" (best-bud Brailyn's mommy, and swim teacher extraordinaire!) so I feel pretty comfortable. Really, my only complaint is that the water is still a little cold, and I have about -3% body fat. The weather here has been unseasonably cool ( I AM NOT NOT NOT COMPLAINING) but for the 1/2 hour of swim lessons,My skinny little body shakes and shivers! Everytime I do something "cheerworthy" I comes up for air and ask if the dogs were watching...I really loves dogs! The best part of lessons? Aside from "diving for his ring," at the end, Me and Brailyn wrap up snugly in our towels, and cheer on Pearl, the dog who loves to jump in the pool after a tennis ball.







No comments: